Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dream a Little Meme of Me

Mary Beth over at Saltandchocolate shared a cute little meme going around.

Here are the rules (stolen right from Mary Beth's blog):

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Amy. Of course Amy Winehouse popped up. I have her album Back to Black and I sure do like her. I hope she makes it through this rough patch.

2. What is your favorite food? Lobster. And not so much the lobster, but the ritual of the lobster, the warmed butter, the eating with family and friends at a fun restaurant, and leftovers in a roll of course (if there are leftovers).

3. What high school did you go to? Watertown High School. This isn't an image of my Watertown High School, but I love it nonetheless.

4. What is your favorite color? Green, of course!

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Laurie. My favorite line of his from House: "I know you're in there. I can hear you caring."

6. Favorite drink? Mojito. Love it with fresh mint from the garden. Anything with rum and sugar cannot be bad.

7. What you want to be when you grow up? An A#1 Mom. I'm still trying.

8. Favorite dessert? Cannolis! And look, this image is named for my very favorite line from "The Godfather": "Leave the gun. Take the cannolis."

9. Dream vacation? London. I think it would be a perfect place for Green Husband and I to take the kiddies. Lots to do, so much history which I love, and easy to navigate. While we were in the UK we would visit Joanie (don't worry Joanie, we'll call first).

10. What do you love most in life? Our freedom. We take it for granted but we exercise it every day in love and in life.

11. One Word to describe you. "Funny".

12. Your flickr name. I don't have a Flickr name, but here is green gift instead.

1. Amy Winehouse_3850, 2. Fresh Lobster, 3. 1913 watertown high school, 4. Nant Ffrancon and Glyder Fawr, Wales, 5. Hugh Laurie, 6. Sunday confessional..., 7. Momma's lap, 8. Leave the gun..., 9. central london from the sky, 10. Fourth on Lake Austin, 11. Prenent un Bany. Taking a Bath., 12. Eggling in the Windowsill

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I like it Amy! It's so fun to see how everyone's turn out. And I bet you are funny in real life--you're funny on the blog. Have a great weekend!

ames said...

Ha! I *love* that little crocheted cannoli! That was definitely a highlight from the Godfather :)

Mmmm, lobstah rolls...

Anonymous said...

Amy, love your images - some of those questions I'd have too many answers for but I might have to have a go anyway.
And if you do get over to the UK - you sure as heck better visit!!!
PS - love the father's day poem too, good old Whit