Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Has Sprung in Virginia

Today, after a heavy rain the previous day, I put the first wavy petunias in the planter and window box.  Spring Break has officially begun!

Stay tuned for the Clothesline Challenge 2011 beginning May 1st (my dryer truly needs a rest).

On a very unrelated note...  Any Friday Night Lights fans out there?  For those of you without pay television, the fifth and final season has at last begun on NBC.  I've already gone ahead and watched Season Five on DVD (don't worry...no spoilers here) and the final episode is just as sweet as southern tea.

2 comments:

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Unknown said...

Good for you! I am just staring the fun deep cleaning that we look forward to every year. I am happy that the house will soon be clean and clutter free!