Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here Comes the Sun!


Last Year's Rainy Day Backup Plan

Although there is, dare I say, a bit of a chill in the air, that yellow orb has returned to our fair city. Although my line:dryer ratio was slightly lacking, we did get several loads out on the line this past weekend.

I am so thrilled to have so many of you with us this year for the Clothesline Challenge, some again and some for the first time. And thank you, once again to Joanie at Nini Makes for the adorable button that is gracing so many of your blogs!

Stay tuned for a clothesline checkup where I will visit your blogs to see how things are hanging... In the meantime, let the sun shine in!!

2 comments:

Cupcake Mama said...

I have a load of laundry in right now and the sun is out here, too...hooray!

ames said...

We're totally having the rainy problems in PA too! I did manage to get a comforter dry before I had to dash out and rescue everything from a sudden thunderstorm, bah!