Saturday, May 2, 2009

Clothesline Challenge Bloggy Button is Here!


The Second Annual (and the first annual, for that matter) Clothesline Challenge would not happen without a lot of bloggy friends who are a lot more creative than I (myself? me?). A huge thank you across the pond to... Nini Makes! who designed this year's bloggy button.

Steal away!

[a href="http://giftofgreen.blogspot.com/2009/03/get-ready-gog-clothesline-challenge.html"][img src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMSirYBhmxMKnGr-K_rxttlnVMKFAxDbyyHg-a8nWbPqiluQQlOS4pyJdWMngFp4gF6PWmwYXF72B0NKXOMXlJ8wPf_48UgiWrnQ7d663LiN3jRUkzfoXymCKLNAsrK4EfHft6mEDS3_o/s400/GOG2009.jpg" alt="Gift of Green's Clothesline Challenge 2009"][/a]

(Replace these [ ] with these < > to make the button appear.)

10 comments:

joanie said...

Hung out two loads today. Hanging out a lot more tomorrow, hopefully no rain. So much more satisfying than using a machine! I'll gladly link up your challenge soon, such a good cause. Hope you get a bunch signed up again this year. Thanks!

Gift of Green said...

Thank you, Joanie! The button is just adorable. It reminds me of the "Tweedlebugs" from Sesame Street (I may be dating myself here). I'll add you to my sidebar as advanced!

Anonymous said...

I love the button! It will be snazzing up my sidebar starting tomorrow!

Gift of Green said...

Jen-
I love the button too! That Joanie at Nini Makes is a peach!
Thanks again for joining us this year.
-Amy

Mary K Brennan said...

I found you through Kelli at Gohn Crazy. I love this idea and will be giving it a try. It's raining today so no progress to report.The button is awesome. I'll be posting it, and advertising your blog. Thanks.

Gift of Green said...

Welcome, Mary! Shall I put you down as Novice? or Advanced? :)

Stephanie - Green SAHM said...

I just hung out the baby's cloth diapers. I've found that I much prefer line drying them, as it takes care of the last bits of baby poop stains that the washer doesn't get.

I'm pretty good already with other loads, although I still need hubby to hang me a second clothes line. The weather isn't quite warm enough in S. California to dry the loads fast enough for one line... yet. Maybe by midsummer.

Maxine from Texas said...

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and put the button on my blog, even though we're having a clothesline crisis...

The button is really cute and it DOES look like the tweedlebugs from Sesame Street!

Kristen said...

I love my clothes line, and my neighbors have decided to follow me and every year we see more neighbors following suit! Nothing better than clothes & linens flapping in the wind :)

Cupcake Mama said...

Alright! I'm going to put my button up!