Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tofu Tuesday - Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel

tofutuesdaysml
Brought to you by...
Kaci@Ellyphant & Kelli@Gohn Crazy


Boy, I am reeeeeeally stretching it to be part of Tofu Tuesday.

But wait, seriously, can't I still get some TT love even though we purchased dinner from Subway?

I ordered an all veggie sub filled with lettuce, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, mustard and that lovely oil they've got goin' on over there. And I must tell you, there is something about the veggie sub on that slightly stale but nonetheless wheat bun that is immensely satisfying and filling. With summer veggies percolating in my garden, I'll have to remember the true value of a veggie sub value meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See I need to put on my big girl pants and work towards eating a veggie sub. Seriously this is my Subway pick...(obviously prior to becoming vegetarian)...

6" wheat, turkey, ham, american cheese, toasted. That's it. Seriously. No condiments. No veggies. No kidding. *LOL*

But I am working on my tastes and branching out from my safety foods.