Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Eventually

"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." So says the protagonist of Norman Maclean's novella of the same name.

I'm finding that this is true of green-blogging as well. As I have mentioned before, I am attempting to get certified as a school librarian and what is the hypothetical scenario for which we must find appropriate resources? Global warming.

My dishwasher dies after a long illness and just as I get the estimate for a replacement, The Toronto Chick gets rid of her dishwasher entirely.

It as a relief to find out that I wasn't the only one with an aversion to Kale. Luckily Nature Moms had a quick-fix, smoothie style.

I open up the latest Whole Life Times, and there, once again, are articles by Jenny Rough. I'm beginning to think "Does this chick write for this magazine or something?" :)

Do you see where this is taking you?

Eventually all things merge into one.

No comments: