Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New from Seadog Press - The Latest in Green Totes

Any of my regular readers are probably tired of hearing me go on and on and on ad nauseum about one of my favorite illustrators, Leslie Evans. Yeeees, she's semi-related to me and yeeees, she sends me gorgeous cards at Christmas time and even on Thanksgiving, but I think you will agree, after taking a look at her work and reading some of my reviews, that she is truly a wonderful artist.

Recently she sent me one of her latest creations and me being of the bring-my-cloth bag-where-ever-I-go type, was thrilled to receive it.



You too can order your very own Be Green, Man shopping bag directly from Leslie and when you do, tell 'er Amy sent ya.

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Really pretty! I love the word REFUSE on there. That is perfect! I went and checked the Sea Dog website and found Hey There Stink Bug...I have almost purchased this book at least ten times. How funny?! Small world. Now I will have more motivation to do so. Have a great holiday.

ames said...

That is *so cool*! I made a lot of green man artwork back in high school, and I bet my mom would just love that tote!

Erica said...

I love that, it's gorgeous! Very tempting :)