Do you ever feel that you're so far Behind that you don't even know where to begin? I've missed you all, and your blogs and photographs and projects are inspiring me to get into the holiday spirit. For some reason I'm just not there yet.
Way back in November, Miss. SusieJ tagged me, so let me get back into the swing of things with a Seven Random Things About Me meme. I sure would like her cookie dough recipe though. As I mentioned, I am Behind.
So here goes...
1) I once won an essay contest sponsored by Kiplinger's Magazine and spend my $1,000 prize at The Inn. We still ended up owing $264 at checkout. For one night and one dinner.
2) One of my favorite smells is of calamine lotion.
3) I did not learn to drive until I was 30 years old.
4) Jenny Rough was the first person to leave a comment on my blog. Well, Anonymous was really. Thank you Jenny, and Anonymous...whoever you are.
5) I am busily planning our first family vacation. Guess where we are headed? Graceland, Dollywood, Grand Ole Opry. Yes. It's true.
6) I am a librarian. I am a habitually late returner of books. My overdue fines for 2007 were well over $100. Somebody please help me.
7) I am trying not to mind that I am so Behind. Sprout and Pip don't have a clue that their Mom should have the cookie dough done, the Christmas tree decorated, the holiday cards addressed, the crafts made, the week's worth of dinners in the freezer, the laundry done, and Everything Perfect. They just want to go outside and make angels in today's new snowfall. Let It Go, Let It Go, Let It Go!!
I tag all of you who are also Behind. Take a few moments to share seven random things about yourself - hey, those other things can wait...they have so far!